1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Car Ownership
  4. Does my car have any car recall or safety issues?

Does my car have any car recall or safety issues?

Recalls are overseen by the DVSA and you can contact their safety branch if you have a safety concern on 0117 954 3426 – alternatively you can check if you have an outstanding recall on your vehicle here.

If you think that the issue on your vehicle is safety-related, and there is currently no recall for it, you can log it with the DVSA here.

Not found the answer you require?

The Motor Ombudsman is a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider who can assist with disputes that arise between consumers and Code-accredited businesses. If this article has not answered your questions and if you have a complaint about a business please visit our complaints page to find out what to do next.

If you wish to escalate your complaint to a formal complaint please visit our case creation page.

Have an article suggestion?

If you would like to see a question answered on our Knowledge Base, please email us at: media@tmo-uk.org.


Was this article helpful?

Related Articles