Passing your test and getting behind the wheel of your first car is an exciting time, but there are many choices and decisions that you need to make before signing on the dotted line.
Keeping your car in good working order is just as important, so we’ve put together this handy quick reference guide to help make the process of buying, servicing and repairing your pride and joy even easier.
This handy free guide includes information covering:
- Should I buy a new or used car?
- Should I visit a franchised dealer or independent garage?
- How do I find and choose a local garage?
- What happens if something goes wrong after I have bought a car or had it serviced?
- Checklist for buying a new car
- Checklist for servicing your car
You can download our guide for buying and servicing your first car here
Alternatively, click on the picture of the guide below, which will open it in a new window.
We’ve also created an editable version for businesses. If you’d like a copy that you can tailor with your company logo and contact details, please email us at: email@example.com
Looking for a garage you can rely on?
Make sure you use our Garage Finder, which lists thousands of garages adhering to the Motor Industry Code of Practice for Service and Repair.