There are a number of ways you can engage with The Motor Ombudsman this year. From webinars, to seminars, as well as meeting us at external exhibitions.
Take a look at the latest events below.
WEBINAR: Used cars and consumer complaints
Would you like to hear the latest on the used car market and the biggest areas of consumer complaints in relation to used cars?
UK used car transactions grew 11.5% in 2021 with around 7.5 million units changing hands. The growth continued in Q1 2022 with UK used car market expanding 5.1% and nearly 1.8 million cars changing hands. Market for used BEVs (battery electric vehicles) more than doubled in the same period, increasing by 120.2%
As the sales of used cars has been growing since 2021, The Motor Ombudsman has identified the key areas of consumer dissatisfaction in relation to this market segment.
Please join The Motor Ombudsman at this free webinar to hear more about:
- The latest on the used car market
- Consumer behaviour and expectations when buying a used car
- Most common used car disputes referred to The Motor Ombudsman
- Case studies of some of the real-life disputes our Dispute Resolution Team have handled
- Key lessons you can take away for your business
Speakers will include:
- Marc Palmer, Brand Director, AutoTrader
- Billy Mehnert, Lead Adjudicator, The Motor Ombudsman
- Sureyya Cansoy Kurnaz, Head of Business Services, The Motor Ombudsman
Please register here
UK Garage and Bodyshop Event
We had great success at the inaugural UK Garage and Bodyshop at the NEC Birmingham in June 2022.
Next year’s event will be taking place at Automechanika Birmingham, on 6-8th June.
You can keep up to date with the latest information about next year’s event here.