1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. New and Used Car Sales
  4. Leasing or rental vehicle issues

Leasing or rental vehicle issues

If you have a dispute about a rental vehicle or a vehicle that you are leasing, you will need to contact the British Vehicle, Renting and Leasing Association for further assistance as they operate specific Codes of Practices for those sectors.

Not found the answer you require?

The Motor Ombudsman is a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider who can assist with disputes that arise between consumers and Code-accredited businesses. If this article has not answered your questions and if you have a complaint about a business please visit our complaints page to find out what to do next.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles