1. Home
  2. Knowledge Base
  3. Service and Repair
  4. Where shall I get my MOT done?

You must use an approved MOT Test Centre for your annual MOT test. This may be an Independent Garage of a Franchised Dealer or Manufacturer Authorised Repairer.

Only centres showing the blue sign with 3 white triangles can carry out your MOT.

To find your nearest Motor Ombudsman-accredited centre, you can use our handy online Garage Finder


To find out more about MOT’s such as read our handy guide here.

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles